What's the purpose of this trial?
The purpose of this study is to assess BMS-986453 in participants with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM).
This trial is currently open and accepting patients.
What will happen during the trial?
You may be able to join this trial if you:
The following criteria is a partial list of reasons why patients may be
eligible to participate in this clinical trial. Further evaluation with a medical professional is
* Participants must have a diagnosis of multiple myeloma with relapsed and/or refractory disease.
* Participants must have confirmed progressive disease on or within 12 months (measured from the last dose) of completing treatment with the last anti-myeloma treatment regimen before study entry.
* Participants in Part A and Part B Cohort 1 must have received at least 3 prior anti-myeloma treatment regimens, including a proteasome inhibitor and immunomodulatory agent.
* Participants must have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
* Participants must have adequate organ function.
* Participants must not have any known active or history of central nervous system (CNS) involvement of multiple myeloma.
* Participants must not have active or history of plasma cell leukemia, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, POEMS (polyneuropathy, organomegaly, endocrinopathy, monoclonal protein, skin changes) syndrome, or clinically significant amyloidosis.
* Participants must not have a history or presence of clinically significant CNS pathology such as seizure disorder, aphasia, stroke, severe brain injury, dementia, Parkinson's disease, or cerebellar disease, or presence of clinically active psychosis.
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria apply
Additional Trial Information
Enrollment: 130 patients (estimated)