What's the purpose of this trial?
CP-MGD024-01 is a Phase 1, open-label, multi-center study of MGD024 as a single agent in patients with select blood cancers that have not responded to treatment with standard therapies or who have relapsed after treatment. The study is designed to determine the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics (affect of the body on the drug), pharmacodynamic (affect of the drug on the body), immunogenicity (development of antibodies against the drug), and preliminary anti-cancer effect of MGD024.
Patients will receive treatment with MGD024 in consecutive 28-day cycles for a study treatment period of up to 12 cycles (approximately 1 year) or until treatment or study discontinuation criteria are met. Response assessments will be performed after Cycle 1 and then after every even numbered cycle starting with Cycle 2 until progression or study treatment discontinuation. Patients will be checked for side effects throughout the study.
This trial is currently open and accepting patients.
What will happen during the trial?
You may be able to join this trial if you:
The following criteria is a partial list of reasons why patients may be
eligible to participate in this clinical trial. Further evaluation with a medical professional is
* Adult patients at least 18 years of age, able to provide informed consent and willing to comply with all study procedures.
* Patients with primary or secondary acute myeloid leukemia (AML), primary or secondary myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), b-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL), hariy cell leukemia (HCL), advanced systemic mastocytosis (ASM), or blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCM)
* Relapsed after or refractory to at least one prior line of therapy and with no available potentially curative treatment option.
* Evidence of CD123 expression
* Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of ≤ 2.
* Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
* Acceptable laboratory values, and heart function.
* Continuing side effects of prior treatment are mild
* Women and men of childbearing potential must agree to use highly effective forms of contraception throughout the study through 4 months after the last dose of MGD024.
* Prior treatment with an anti-CD123-directed agent (except patients with BPDCN, who are allowed to have received prior tagraxofusp).
* Known involvement of central nervous system (CNS) by the disease under investigation.
* History or current evidence of any condition, therapy, or laboratory abnormality that might confound the results of the trial, interfere with the patient's participation for the full duration of the trial, or is not in the best interest of the patient.
* Systemic anti-cancer therapy, investigational therapy, corticosteroids or other immune suppressive drugs within 14 days of first dose
* Vaccination with any live virus vaccine within 4 weeks prior to first dose. Inactivated annual influenza and SARS-CoV-2 vaccination are allowed.
Additional Trial Information
Enrollment: 90 patients (estimated)