This trial is currently open and accepting patients.
The following criteria is a partial list of reasons why patients may be eligible to participate in this clinical trial. Further evaluation with a medical professional is required.
• Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status of 0 to 2
For Parts A \& B:
* Relapsed or refractory (R/R) acute myeloid leukemia (AML) as defined by the 2016 WHO Classification
* R/R myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) as defined by the 2016 WHO Classification with intermediate, high or very high risk by Revised International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS-R)
For Part C:
• Treatment-naïve (TN) (ie, previously untreated) MDS as defined by the 2016 WHO Classification with intermediate, high or very high risk by IPSS-R
For Part D:
• TN AML as defined by the 2016 WHO Classification, including secondary AML and therapy-related AML in participants who are ineligible (IE) for intensive chemotherapy (IC) and allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT)
* Acute promyelocytic leukemia
* Immediately life-threatening, severe complications of leukemia such as disseminated/uncontrolled infection, uncontrolled bleeding, and/or uncontrolled disseminated intravascular coagulation
* Participants who have received prior treatment with a CD47 or SIRPα targeting agent
* Participant is on chronic systemic immunosuppressive therapy or corticosteroids
* Prior systemic cancer-directed treatments or investigational modalities ≤ 5 half-lives or 4 weeks prior to starting study treatment, whichever is shorter (relapsed or refractory participants only).
* Any condition including, active or uncontrolled infection, or the presence of laboratory abnormalities, which places the participant at unacceptable risk if he/she were to participate in the study
* Pregnant or nursing participants.
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria apply
Enrollment: 218 patients (estimated)View More
View all clinical trial locations sorted by state.
If you are interested in keeping an eye on this trial, you can add it to your list of favorite trials. We'll send you alerts when this trial is updated.
You can explore trial locations from around the US and connect directly with a trial coordinator.Find Nearby Locations
You can print an overview of this trial to take in to your next appointment. Your doctor can help you understand if this trial may be right for you.
Still need help? Send us a message